Sunday, July 1, 2012

Homemade Steambot Tomyam Yam Yam! hihi

It was  a day after office hour...both of us was very hungry and thinking of should we have for our dinner...


Lapaqqqqq!!

Memandang kan I am  an all time feveret home cooking person..maka kami pun berfikir apa nak masak... Then I felt like doing steambot .. my hubby agree!!!  ~ Yeay ~

So we went to tesco to purchased all the bola2 and mushroom, some chicken, prawn, while in my heart I was hoping that my 1st time home cook steambot menjadik..kih3

We reach home..I quicky masak the tom yam soup and get all the stuff ready..and


TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our Steambot is READY!!!


Dan sesungguhnya kami sangat kekenyangan dan sangat puas hati... and guess what?! We spent less than RM 20 untuk semua ni yg sgt kenyang melampau okeh! So I guess lagi jimat daripada kite makan buffet steambot per head pun the cheapest RM 20++ kan?

Save duit! Clap3...


Eh my soon to be baby pun clap la!! seeee!! heheheh




So moral of the story..next time leh buat lagi...we can save a lot and eat sepuas hati :)

Selamat mencube!*tetibe*


No comments:

Post a Comment